STARTUP APPLICATION: PITCH AT THE CUPOFIDEASVOICE EVENT
Pitch your startup: Practice convincing investors and potential business partners!
The CUPOFIDEASVOICE events are back in 2023!
The next one will take place on June 2o, 2023 at FactoRHy Avocats, 61 rue de Bercy, Paris from 10 am to 1:30 pm. and other future events will follow in 2023.
Are you an innovative startup with a promising product or service?
Are you looking for investors to scale-up and grow faster?
Come to pitch your startup!
Don’t miss this unique opportunity to practice presenting your project and get feedback from experienced investors and talented entrepreneurs.
At each CUPOFIDEASVOICE, 3 to 4 companies are selected to pitch. Each company has 3 minutes to convince. Then there is a 10’ Q&A session and another 10’ for feedback.
At the end, the participants and the jury vote for their preferred project and pitch. The winner(s) will be rewarded and supported by our sponsors thanks to the prizes they are offering to them.
How to apply to pitch at the CUPOFIDEASVOICE event?
- Fill in and validate the pre-registration form below with your pitch deck attached (max 15 pages in a PDF format).
- Our team and the jury will review the applications and select 3-4 startups per event that will pitch.
- If your startup is selected, we will check your availability.
- After confirming you will attend the event, we will send you a link to finalize your registration and invite you to add your startup on IdeasVoice.
- Before the event, we will send you additional information about the CUPOFIDEASVOICE event with some tips for your 3’ presentation.
We charge a symbolic fee of 50 euros for selected startups pitching at the event.
Ready to pitch? Let’s start to fill in the form!