WORK AT IDEASVOICE
We’re on a mission to boost startups and companies by helping them find the right executive team and grow the notoriety of exciting projects and talented entrepreneurs around the world.
IDEASVOICE promotes transparency, co-working and free exchange. We capitalize on the participation of our members to give momentum to projects. We have the aspiration to become the preferred network and meeting place for entrepreneurs.
Our company culture is of passion, action, creativity and integrity.
We are working hard with long hours with a strong team spirit, interactivity, creativity, learning new things every day and enjoying the international dimension. We are professional and think that agility, flexibility and meeting user expectations are of utmost importance.
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS
We’re constantly looking for talented individuals to join our growing team. Please review our list of positions to find current openings. If you don’t see a good match, check back frequently. New roles are posted often.
Location: San Francisco, St Petersburg, Kiev
About the Role
As a Data Scientist at IdeasVoice your role is to explore AI to develop intelligent services to build a valuable network for startups.
You will work on analyzing web usability performance and modeling user behavior. You will build and implement machine learning models to make intelligent matching and users profiling.
You will also Identify other interesting problems to solve and work closely with engineers, designers, product managers team to iterate on solutions.
We are looking for a mixture between a statistician, scientist, machine learning expert and engineer: someone who has passion for building and improving Internet-scale social platform. The ideal candidate understands human behavior and knows what to look for in the data.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Expert programming experience with a scripting language such as Python (preferred)
- Strong SQL skills
- Proficiency with a statistical analysis tool such as R or Python
- Experience visualizing data and reporting
- Experience with ETL (Extract-Transform-Load) systems is a plus
- Deep product sense & Self-starter
- Proficiency at translating unstructured business problems into an abstract mathematical framework. You are able to make intelligent approximations of mathematical models in order to make them practical and scalable
- Ability to articulate and execute on your practical vision; you are an effective partner who listens well and incorporates others’ feedback and ideas
- M.S. or Ph.D. in Computer Science or similar applied technical field
- Professional experience in machine learning techniques, data analytics, data mining, IR,
- Working knowledge in order-aware semantic, stream and rank-aware data management technology, Reality Mining & Interaction Mining, behavioral predictive analysis,
- Professional work ethic coupled with sound judgment
- Experience working in rapid growth environment that requires flexibility and continuous innovation
- Able to roll up your sleeves to do what is needed in urgent situations while maintaining a big-picture view. You are excited about the idea of working with a small team to get the job done, even if you sometimes need to do things that are outside of your direct job description
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects with tight deadlines
Social Media and Community manager
Location: San Francisco, New York City, Paris
About the Role
The Community Manager’s primary responsibility is to start and organize Community management in his location’s area:
- Content Strategy
- Content process (creation and publication of content for social media and the web on a basis of 2 publications per week)
- Content Management
- Distribute content throughout various social media channels
- Animate and develop the community and
- Analyze user experiences and expectations
Essential Job Duties and Skills
- Produce contents
- Manage social media including posting scheduled, approved content, as well as responding to community comments, following brand guidelines and tone of voice.
- Utilize Facebook Power Editor (or similar software the team/client may have for approved use) to schedule social media posts/ads for BFG clients.
- Ensure posts on Facebook, Twitter, our blog, follow best practices, reflect current campaign initiatives and communicate upcoming promotions and events as necessary.
- Develop the content calendar, as well as the coordination of illustrations, photos required content.
- Ensure all content has been proofed and approved before it’s posted.
- Stay current on emerging new technologies.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, communications, English or related field.
- An understanding and passion for the social media universe including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, blogs, wikis, forums, etc.
- Excellent creative writing and communication skills.
- Familiarity with startups and entrepreneurs eco-system.
- Attention to detail.
- Impeccable spelling and grammar.
- Ability to work within tight deadlines.
- Basic Photoshop knowledge.
- Audio/video skill.
- Familiarity with HTML and back-end publishing operations.
About the Role
IDEASVOICE is seeking a strategic Partnerships Director to lead the way in boosting our revenue in 2020. We are looking for a leader who will be strategic in developing B2B partnerships in our business.
You will be directly responsible for generating revenue from a variety of sources by developing new partnerships and inventing new partnership processes. You should have experience building teams, defining and launching operational processes, and achieving revenue-based targets.
Our ideal candidate has an impressive track record as a leader in sales, business development, or partnerships with High-Tech companies or Business service providers and a strong enthusiasm for IDEASVOICE’s mission.
- Lead and drive partnership strategies to increase revenue for IdeasVoice
- Define and structure the different partnerships modes and their impacts on the existing services of IdeasVoice and the business model
- Define the marketing strategy and plan
- Identify opportunities for partnerships with entities who are excited to share in IdeasVoice mission and build meaningful, new relationships
- Structure, negotiate, and close new partnership deals
- Manage and grow existing relationships with partners to maximize value on all sides
- Build infrastructure, processes, and best practices to support the work of partnership and business development, including the introduction of tools and systems as needed
- Set, measure, and reach goals, plans, and KPIs for your area
- Build, and train a team of business development and account management professionals.
Desired Skills and Experience
- At least 10 years of professional experience in business development, partnerships, and/or sales
- At least 3 years of experience in a management position, including responsibility for hiring and building a business development, partnerships, and/or sales team
- Incredible relationship-builder with an ability to engage, connect, and maintain relationships with a wide diversity of individuals
- Expert understanding of and well-developed skills in sales, partnerships, and business development, including identifying leads, building relationships, storytelling, negotiating, closing, account management, etc.
- Experienced manager who has built a team and enjoys coaching, mentoring, and ensuring the successful performance of a team
- Proven track record of building new business relationships and signing significant deals
- Comfortable and capable with both developing strategies and rolling up your sleeves to execute on them
- Data-driven and results-focused
- Creative, flexible, and solution-oriented
- Extremely motivated and inspired by IdeasVoice’s mission
There will be a 6 months trial period. During this period, you will be paid on success fees according to the amount of revenues you will have generated.
You will work remotely. To stay on the same page, we organize online meetings at a regular frequency, coordinate the teamwork via the agile methodology and use project management tools.
About the Role
IdeasVoice’s plan for 2020 is to diversify our revenue sources and expand the special offers program. To do so, IdeasVoice is hiring local Marketing Intern who can take part of our marketing operations at IdeasVoice.
We are looking for an enthusiastic marketing intern to work with our business development team and provide creative ideas to help achieve our goals. You will have administrative duties in developing and implementing marketing strategies.
As a marketing intern, you will collaborate with our marketing and advertising team in all stages of designing and marketing the special offer programs and partnership packages.
You will be in contact with IdeasVoice users and large corporates and organizations providing services and products to SMEs and Startups. Your insightful contribution will help develop and expand our special offers program.
This internship will help you acquire marketing skills and provide you with knowledge of various marketing B2B/B2C strategies.
Ultimately, you will gain broad experience in marketing and should be prepared to enter any fast paced work environment.
The internship is related to an educational purpose. This is an unpaid internship. You will work remotely. Online meetings will be organized at a regular frequency to follow up the progress of your work. The CEO of IDEASVOICE will supervise you.
- Perform market analysis, benchmark and surveys
- Conduct research on potential partners, manage and update the partnerships database
- Assist in marketing and advertising the special offers program (e.g. social media, direct mail and web)
- Prepare promotional presentations
- Help distribute marketing materials
- Entrepreneurship background (work or education)
- Solid understanding of different marketing techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Active in social media channels
- Photoshop skills
- Familiarity with CRM software
- Current enrollment in a related BS or Master’s degree
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- Be motivated, creative and have initiative