START A IDEASVOICE CHAPTER
We’re on a mission to boost startups and companies by helping them find the right executive team and grow the notoriety of exciting projects and talented entrepreneurs around the world.
IDEASVOICE promotes transparency, co-working and free exchange. We capitalize on the participation of our members to give momentum to projects. We have the aspiration to become the preferred network and meeting place for entrepreneurs.
Our company culture is of passion, action, creativity and integrity.
We are working hard with long hours with a strong team spirit, interactivity, creativity, learning new things every day and enjoying the international dimension. We are professional and think that agility, flexibility and meeting user expectations are of utmost importance.
Become a Chapter Director
You will be joining the team at IDEASVOICE in a role responsible for cultivating startups and entrepreneur ecosystems to grow the IDEASVOICE community in your country via community support and the development of our services.
All Chapter Directors are individuals. IDEASVOICE Chapter Directors are expected to live within (or close by) the entrepreneurs’ community in their cities and countries.
- Develop processes designed to streamline and maximize efficiency of local communication.
- Work with our partners to build the regional chapter as a viable business.
- Identify and reach out to key community leaders (i.e. successful entrepreneurs, venture capitalists…).
- Manage a high-volume inbox and frequent phone / Skype / Google hangout calls with multiple stakeholders.
- Work with the Community Manager to ensure a high level of online interactivity and participation within your region for acquiring new members.
- Represent IDEASVOICE to local and national press.
- Be the main point of contact for Cup of IDEASVOICE Organizers in your country.
- Assist/advise in the planning of regional events and support organizers.
- Collect and analyze event and user feedback.
- Identify opportunities regarding cross-regional scaling.
REQUIREMENTS TO APPLY
- Applicants should have previous experience in community building activities, and the startup community.
- Applicants should possess entrepreneurial skills and be a motivated self-starter.
- Applicants should have a track record of problem solving, critical thinking and decision-making skills, and be able to act in a fast-paced environment.
- Applicants should have excellent communicative and collaborative dexterity.
Become a thought leader and connector for your local startup community
Help connect entrepreneurs, business partners, cofounders, investors, small to medium enterprises and startups to leverage our global network
Lead IDEASVOICE Membership in your city/country
Connect with IDEASVOICE community managers, event CUP OF IDEASVOICE organizers, other chapter directors and partners