START A IDEASVOICE CHAPTER
We’re on a mission to boost startups and companies in helping them find their right executive team around the world and grow the notoriety of exciting projects and talented entrepreneurs around the world.
IDEASVOICE promotes transparency, co-working and free exchange. We capitalize on the participation of our members to give momentum to projects. We have the aspiration to become the preferred network and meeting place for entrepreneurs.
Our company culture is of passion, action, creativity and integrity.
We are working hard and long hours with a strong team spirit, interactivity, creativity, being keen learning new things every day, enjoying the international dimension. We are professional and think that agility, flexibility and meeting user expectations are very important.
Become a Chapter Director
You will be joining the team at IDEASVOICE in a role responsible to cultivate startup and entrepreneur ecosystems and grow the IDEASVOICE community in your country via community support and the development of our services.
All Chapter Directors are individuals. IDEASVOICE Chapter Directors are expected to be living within (or close by) the entrepreneurs’ community in their cities and countries.
- Develop processes designed to streamline and maximize efficiency of local communication.
- Work with our partners, and building the regional chapter as a viable business.
- Identify and reach out to key community leaders (i.e. successful entrepreneurs, venture capitalists…).
- Manage a high-volume inbox and frequent phone / Skype / Google hangout calls with multiple stakeholders.
- Work with Community Manager to ensure a high level of online interactivity and participation within your region for acquiring new members.
- Represent IDEASVOICE to local and national press.
- Be the main point of contact for Cup of IDEASVOICE Organizers in your country.
- Assist/advise in the planning of regional events and support organizers.
- Collect and analyze event and users feedback.
- Identify opportunities regarding cross-regional scaling.
REQUIREMENTS TO APPLY
- Applicants should have previous experience in community building activities, and startup community.
- Applicants should possess entrepreneurial skills, and be a motivated self-starter.
- Applicants should have a track record of problem solving, critical thinking and decision making skills, and be able to act in a fast-paced environment.
- Applicants should have excellent communicative and collaborative dexterity.
Become a thought leader and connector for your local startup community
Help connect entrepreneurs, business partners, cofounders, investors, small-medium entreprises and startups leveraging our global network
Lead IDEASVOICE Membership in your city/country
Connect with IDEASVOICE community managers, event CUP OF IDEASVOICE organizers, other chapter directors and partners